Gastroenterology group practice in the Puget Sound Area is looking for a Board Certified or Board Eligible (ABIM) Gastroenterologist to join their medical staff to assist in a growing patient population. The position would include time in the clinic, outpatient endoscopy center and on-call time spent at the local hospital.
We offer a salary guarantee and productivity bonus starts day one in practice. Partnership track starts at end of year 1. Endoscopy center ownership available. The clinic and ambulatory surgical center are located in the same building. This practice serves well over 300,000 population base over three to four counties.
Respected, well established physician owned private practice Gastroenterology.
Patient focused, supportive, collegial practice and medical community.
High quality of living: There are great outdoor activities such as culture (opera, symphony, and diverse music scene), skiing, sports, hiking, bicycling, fishing, boating, kayaking and water sports to name just a few. The practice is located approximately one hour from Seattle.
2 openings. Employer will assist with relocation costs.
CHI Franciscan Health is a nonprofit 501-c 3 health
system based in Tacoma, Washington and is affiliated
with Catholic Health Initiatives
• Started in 1891 by the Sisters of St. Francis of Philadelphia
• One of the largest health systems in Washington state:
– 8 acute care hospitals
– More than 100 primary and specialty care clinics
– All connected through electronic medical records
• Our health system includes:
– More than 1,100 acute care beds
– A credentialed medical staff of more than 1,500
including more than 550 employed physicians
providing specialties in cardiovascular care, cancer
care, orthopedics and sports medicine, neurosciences
and women’s care
– In-home and inpatient hospice and palliative services;
same-day surgery centers; dialysis centers; occupational
health and physical therapy clinics; and centers
for advanced medicine in women’s care and heart
and vascular services
– State of the art patient-centered pavilions, featuring
primary and specialty care, urgent care, imaging,
pharmacy and lab services
• CHI Franciscan’s mission focuses on creating healthier
communities, including caring for the poor and
• In 2015, the organization provided $141 million in
community benefit, including $9.9 million in charity care