5-Star rated Sarasota Memorial Hospital has an excellent opportunity for an Executive Director Quality who will be responsible for the ongoing effective operation of Quality Improvement and Accreditation, Infection Prevention and Control Programs and Value-based Reimbursement.
In addition to demonstrated ability to work effectively with all levels of personnel, medical staff, external providers and community groups, ideal candidates will have a Master’s Degree in Nursing, Social Work, Health, Business, J.D. or M.D., and at least five (5) years’ management experience in health care. Clinical experience and demonstrated ability to lead clinical outcomes efficiently is a plus.
Awards & Accolades
In 2016, Sarasota Memorial Hospital was the recipient of numerous awards and accolades, including:
- Earned the highest 5-Star rating from the Federal Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- In the January 2017 update, SMH remained the only hospital in Florida to receive the federal government’s top rating for overall quality and safety. Sarasota Memorial Nursing and Rehabilitation Center and Home Care Services have also consistently earned 5-Star ratings from CMS.
- One of the Nation’s 100 Top Hospitals and 50 Top Heart Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics
- Ranked “Best Hospital” in the Suncoast area (#1 in Sarasota-Venice-North Port-Bradenton)
- #1 in South Florida, by U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked among the top 10 percent nationally in the Gastroenterology and GI Surgery and was one of just 67 hospitals to sweep the national charts with “top performer” ratings in all nine common procedures and conditions that U.S. News & World Report evaluated
- Received an “A” grade for patient safety, earning a spot among America’s Safest Hospitals in The Leapfrog Group’s Hospital Safety Report Card
- Received HealthGrades® Outstanding Patient Experience Award
A great place to live and work.
Money Magazine recognized Sarasota as the nation’s best small cities, one of the best places to retire and one of the cities with the best healthcare systems. With its sparkling sand beaches and beautiful climate, Sarasota is one of America’s most desirable places to live, work and raise a family. Here you will find top-rated school systems along with a vibrant recreational and cultural scene offering activities for every taste and budget.
Click here to learn more and apply online.