Specialty Procedures Nurse Manager If you are seeking growth and pride in the heart of everything you are a part of - Kootenai Health is seeking your leadership and visionary mentorship to drive a team of dedicated staff in the Specialty Procedures.
Our bragging rights include, but are not limited to: • The Staff! Hard working, compassionate, and engaged employees
• 3 Procedure Rooms – with plans to expand!
• Combination of Infusion and Endoscopy procedures = 25-35 per day
• Strong and supportive leadership team
• Magnet Status - Kootenai has maintained MagnetTM status since 2006. This designation is nursing's top honor, accepted nationally as the gold standard in nursing excellence
• Gallup Great Workplace Award - This award recognizes companies for their extraordinary ability to build an engaged workplace culture
As the manager of a progressive nursing department, you will put your skills to work as you plan and implement nursing policies, procedures, and services for a unit. You will maintain nursing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training clinical staff. Your mentoring and leadership abilities will ensure that staff are current in competency, assessments, licensure, certifications, and other annual training. Your own compassionate nursing skills may be utilized to provide direct patient care and may be responsible for assessing, planning, and evaluating patients. You will be assisting nurse management by providing continuing education, strong leadership, and access to the Mayo Clinic Network, and co-workers that are supportive and care about their work. At the end of the day, you can have the opportunity to take pride in being a part of a healthy, growing and high functioning organization.
Are you thinking this is you? Excellent - here are a few more items to check off the "This is Me" list:
• A Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
• BSN required
• Minimum of 3 years' experience as a charge nurse or other equivalent leadership experience.
• Licensure in the State of Idaho as a Registered Professional Nurse (RN).
• BLS required from American Red Cross or Healthcare Provider Card from the American Heart Association.
Maybe you have never thought of a career at Kootenai Health, let us share a few more bragging rights:
• Kootenai Health employees have access to tuition reimbursement.
• We offer on-site learning through our Organizational Development department and learning modules.
• Employee Child day care - with-in walking distance!
• We have incredible benefits if you work full time, your medical, dental and vision insurance premiums are fully paid.
• 457 Investment plan through Fidelity with a match of 3-6% based on your years of service and a Defined Contribution account which puts 2% of your annual income into a retirement account for you.
• We have a fantastic Wellness Plan, which offers discounts to local gyms and groups to join to meet your fitness/wellness lifestyle.
There is a lot more that Kootenai Health has to offer, but we don't want to give it all away here, we do like to have a few surprises up our sleeve!
Internal Number: 001
About Kootenai Health
Kootenai Health provides a comprehensive range of medical services to patients in north Idaho, eastern Washington, Montana and the Inland Northwest at several facility locations. The main Kootenai Health campus is located in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and includes a 299-bed community-owned hospital, and a wide range of physician clinics including a family physician residency program. Kootenai Health repeatedly earns regional and national recognition and is a Magnet facility. Visit the Recognition, Awards and Honors page for a look at Kootenai's most recent awards.