Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences and Rutgers New Jersey Medical School is seeking a full-time Gastroenterologist to join our new multi-specialty practice located in Bergen County, NJ in partnership with CarePlus Bergen and Bergen New Bridge Medical Center. The successful candidate will join the growing Department of Medicine at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School located in Newark NJ. The physician will provide ambulatory and inpatient care on the New Bridge campus in Paramus, NJ. This position is open to faculty positions (would provide didactic and clinical teaching services). Faculty candidates would need to meet academic appointment requirements and faculty performance expectations.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Either an MD or DO
• ABIM Board Certified or Board Eligible in Gastroenterology
• 2 years’ experience preferred, but not required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Active NJ license preferred, or eligible for licensure in New Jersey
• Fluency in Spanish preferred, but not required
• Full-Time position Overview:
• Comprehensive Benefits Package, including 401K with partial match
• Medical Malpractice
Internal Number: 0002
About Rutgers New Jersey Medical School
The mission of New Jersey Medical School is to educate students, physicians, and scientists to meet society’s current and future healthcare needs through patient-centered education; pioneering research; innovative clinical, rehabilitative and preventive care; and collaborative community outreach.