Texas Health Plano seeks to hire a Full Time ERCP Tech (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography Tech) to join the Endoscopic Services Department.
The address is 6200 West Parker Road, Plano, TX 75093.
Salary: Min $16.44 – Max $26.82, based on relevant work experience.
• Full Time: 40 hours per week; Monday-Friday between the hours of 6:30am–5:00p (8-hour shifts). Call Required; 30-minute response time.
As an ERCP Tech, with Texas Health Plano, you will work in 2 Endoscopy suites, 1 Cysto suite, and 1 Bronchoscopy suite. The Endoscopic Department is equipped to handle a wide range of inpatient and outpatient surgical services. We are expanding our Endoscopy service line and targeting exceptional staff that are trained in Gastroenterology procedures.
The essential duties of this position are:
• Collects patient data, identifies and reports significant findings to nurse.
• Performs technical procedures safely and proficiently.
• Documents accurately and appropriately.
• Assists in admission/transfer/discharge.
• In collaboration/consultation with nurse, adapts care to reflect age-specific and developmental considerations.
• In collaboration/consultation with the nurse, incorporates cultural/ religious needs and beliefs into delivery of care
• Supports and meets regulatory requirements.
• Maintains and enhances patient care skills.
• Seeks assistance and supervision when performing unfamiliar tasks.
• Serves as a patient advocate.
• Communicates per department expectations.
• Recognizes and communicates ethical and legal concerns through established channels of communication.
• Uses appropriate communication structure.
• Acceptable use of interpersonal relationship skills with patients, families, co- workers, physicians, and other customers.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• High School Graduate or Equivalent required.
• 3 Years of GI clinical experience required.
• Previous ERCP experience preferred.
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support required within 30 days of hire.
• Licensure Preferred - CNA - Certified Nurse's Aide, MA - Medical Assistant, or EMT - Emergency Medical Technician upon hire.
WHY TEXAS HEALTH RESOURCES?
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano is a 366-bed, Magnet-designated hospital and recognized clinical leader, providing technologically advanced care to Plano, Frisco and surrounding communities since 1991. This full-service facility features a full range of specialties including emergency medicine, cardiology, adult and adolescent behavioral health, pediatrics, an adult intensive care unit, state of the art and technologically advanced surgical services and a Level III NICU. Texas Health Plano has more than 1,600 employees and over 1,360 physicians on its medical staff in more than 65 specialties. The hospital is an Advanced Level III Trauma Facility, accredited Chest Pain Center by The Joint Commission, named “Best Place to Have a Baby” in Collin County and a Gold-Level Mother Friendly business. Texas Health Plano is the recipient of the Disease Specific Care Certifications from the Joint Commission in Chest Pain, Joint Replacement – Hip and Joint Replacement – Knee and an Advanced Certification as a Primary Stroke Center. We invite you to join us in furthering your career and our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2019 FORTUNE Magazine's “100 Best Companies to Work For®”
• Employees' Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
• A “Best Workplaces in Texas” by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
• 2019 “20 Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune (ranked #1)
• A 2019 Gold level LearningElite award – national list of best organizations for learning and development by Chief Learning Officer magazine
• A 2019 “America's Best Employers for Diversity” list by Forbes