Seeking experienced Gastroenterologists with ERCP/EUS training for employed position in Nashville, TN. This is a great opportunity to expand and grow gastroenterology services and develop programmatic needs within the community.
• Employed practice opportunity for 2 BE/BC Gastroenterologists with ERCP & EUS training
• ERCP skills required; EUS welcomed
• Office will be located on TriStar Skyline Medical Center’s Campus – Medical Office Building • Shared call schedule
• Full state of the art Endoscopy Suite located on campus
• Clinical Research opportunities available with Sarah Cannon Research Institute which offer more than 500 clinical trials annually
• Employment model provides competitive productivity-based compensation with full medical/dental benefit plans, 401k, employee stock purchase plan, CME allowance, Relocation, Sign On Bonus, etc.
Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
ERCP skills required; EUS welcome
Eligible to become licensed in the State of Tennessee
Internal Number: J-027389
Nashville-based HCA Healthcare is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, comprising 185 hospitals and approximately 1,800 sites of care, including surgery centers, freestanding ERs, urgent care centers, and physician clinics, in 21 states and the United Kingdom. With its founding in 1968, HCA Healthcare created a new model for hospital care in the United States, using combined resources to strengthen hospitals, deliver patient-focused care and improve the practice of medicine.