Our practice is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Gastroenterologist to join our thriving practice. This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a competitive income and an excellent quality of life.
Features of the Practice include:
- Join 5.5 physicians and 2 PAs in a great private practice.
- Area is in prime location in Virginia.
-Competitive Salary with Guarantee income and bonuses.
- ERCP is desired. EUS is not required but available. Growth opportunities are endless with these skills.
- Own state of art Office Endoscopy Units with Anesthesia sedation.
- Excellent benefits that include vacation, CME allowance, health insurance, dental insurance, Malpractice and LTD.
- Call would be 1/8 (shared with another group)
- Fast track to Partnership.
- 401K Pension Plan.
- Strong referral base already established.
- Excellent Quality of Life: Great neighborhoods and close by amenities.
- Great Collegiality.
We are located in Williamsburg/Newport News area of Virginia. The area was named one of the top 15 cities in the U.S. in 2017 by Travel and Leisure. We have 3 major airports within 30mins to an hour away. There is an enormous amount of attractions close by. Here are a few: Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown, Busch Gardens, Water Country, Blue Ridge Mountains and beaches which include the renowned Virginia Beach are just a few. The area has an excellent quality of life with abundance of social, recreational and culture activities year round. Both public and private school districts are top rated. College of William and Mary just minutes away.
Don't miss this great opportunity, to find out more about this excellent position available. You can contact us at the information provided below.