GENERAL SUMMARY: Under general supervision of the Clinical Coordinator, assists during procedures and provides general support to the department, such as cleaning between procedures, setting up equipment, performing transportation and other miscellaneous duties. Provides services to patients of all ages.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Processes charges in computer. Cleans and disinfects equipment (ie stretchers) according to Universal Precautions and manufacturerâ��s guidelines. Sets up equipment for procedures and troubleshoots for problems.
2. Performs preliminary, interim and terminal cleaning in the Endo suite.
3. Orders supplies from general stores and restocks Endoscopy unit daily. Performs transportation duties when necessary.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
1. The level of knowledge equivalent to that ordinarily acquired through completion of High School.
2. Fluency in speaking and reading English required.
3. Minimum of 6 monthsâ�� hospital experience or related experience preferred.
1. Patient care environment.
2. Frequent lifting, pushing, and moving of equipment and supplies weighing 20-30 pounds. Also lifting and moving of patients in difficult positions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned this job. They are not exhaustive lists of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, and abilities and working conditions associated with the job.
Job: Laboratory and Clinical Technicians
Primary Location: Framingham, Massachusetts
Facility: MetroWest Framingham Union Hospital
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.