Location: Pompton Plains, New Jersey
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Internal Number: 17871119
Atlantic Health System is Seeking a Diabetes Nurse Practitioner for a Great Opportunity in Northern New Jersey
Atlantic Health System, one of New Jersey's largest non-profit healthcare networks, is seeking a Diabetes Nurse Practitioner (NP) to support the Endocrine Services. This role is ideal for an ambitious and skilled NP to work alongside two physicians to build a brand-new practice. The outpatient location is in Pompton Plains, NJ and the inpatient location is Chilton Medical Center, a nationally ranked mid-size hospital.
The Diabetes NP will provide specialty level diabetes care in the outpatient and inpatient clinical setting. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be part of an evolving Endocrine program with Atlantic Health System and receive mentorship from experienced providers in a collegial and collaborative environment. The ideal candidate is expected to have 2-3 years of clinical experience- preferably in an acute care and/or physician practice setting with diabetes patients. You will have one year to acquire the Diabetes Care and Education Specialist certification.
- Graduated from accredited APN/PA program
- Master's degree required
- ACLS and BLS certification required
- Must be a Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist (CDCES)
- Minimum of 2-3 years of clinical practice experience in related field
- Acute care/physician practice setting experience is preferred
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits with health, dental, Rx and vision plans
- 403b retirement plan with company match
- Comprehensive Malpractice Policy
- Non-Profit Health System a eligible for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
- $2500 for Annual CME and Time Off incremental to PTO days
- Tuition reimbursement for Advanced Degrees
- Voted aGreat Place to Work aa 14 years strong!
- Outstanding growth & mentorship opportunities
To learn more about this position and other opportunities with Atlantic Health System, please email your CV to Genesis Ochoa, Physician & Advanced Practice Recruiter at Genesis.Ochoa@atlantichealth.org
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune's aTop 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work Fora list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.