Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Everett Clinic is a long-standing and thriving physician-led practice located outside of Seattle in a naturally beautiful region. We focus on health for our patients and our team and encourage a healthy work-life balance. Our low physician turnover rates and high physician satisfaction scores make The Everett Clinic one of the Northwest’s most sought-after organizations.
Currently there are 10 gastroenterologists, 1 GI hospitalist, 4 ARNPs and 1 PA-C in our group. We are seeking an additional generalist to join our team.
We focus on quality of life and maintaining work/life balance. Currently, each clinician is scheduled for 1 in every 12 weekends (4 weekends per year), 3-4 weeks of hospital call, and roughly 24 PM call periods.
- Hospital call is Mon-Thur 7am -- 5pm
- Weekend call is Fri (5pm) – Mon (7am)
- PM call is 5pm – 7am the following day (phone call only)
- The first year of employment includes a salary guarantee in the ballpark of $500,000 -- $525,000. If production exceeds guarantee in first year, you’re paid on production.
- 2nd year and beyond, compensation is based on production using work RVUs. The median compensation in our GI group is $632,000 with a salary range of $603K to $1.2M for 1.0 FTE providers.
- Our providers are doing 16-18 procedures per day and see 9 clinic patients per half day.
- Additional expertise in motility (pH/manometry) is highly sought after.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Board Certified/Eligible in Gastroenterology and Board Eligible in Internal Medicine
- Unrestricted Washington license
- DEA with current WA address
- Ability to obtain hospital privileges at Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Experience within an EPIC EMR
- 3+ years of post-fellowship experience in a non-academic setting
- Additional expertise in motility (pH/manometry)
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.